Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 8

Over the half way mark!!!  There wasn't much new to last week, I did pass my state firearms test and my national night firearms test (shooting in the dark with police lights flashing).  It almost puts you into a seizure.  The weekend I had 8-5 classes both days but I still have a lot of energy left in me.  Today we took a test on 2 weeks of information and I think I nailed it.  That was a lot of stress off my shoulders.  I have also finished all my readings and HW for this week.  I needed all that out of my way because I HAVE to pass national daytime firearms on Thurs or Friday to graduate as well as I have to pass about 45 different Defensive Tactic moves on Thursday.  I am confident I can pass these but that doesn't less'n the pressure any. As I said though not much to tell you about last week.  Half of all the cadets were sick and the commander got pneumonia.  I have maintained my health (knock on wood)!

I do miss Janelle, I am going home this weekend to have a 3 in 1 birthday celebration for my mom, dad and I.  That should be fun, I will also spend all of Sunday at the fire station going on medic rides and working with patients. Should be interesting!  Mostly I am looking forward to being with Janelle and family.  I miss you all. 

Mom and Dad Johnson thank you for the valentines day package, those cookies were great!!

God Bless All!

No comments: