Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MJ'S Wedding

Well my little sister is married and is now a Compton.  I just wanted to say she had a beautiful wedding.  She looked stunning and oh so happy!!  The two of them (Alex and MJ) looked great together.  The wedding was in a little church in W. Seattle.  The night finished at the fauntleroy hall for the reception and the party began.  A lot of amazing dancing going on.  It's nice to have a family that gets on the dance floor and celebrates.  I think there were a lot of new moves invented!  I think the two that got the most attention for their style were my brother Mike and cousin Jamie.  Though everyone got their groove on!  I finally lost my voice to Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi which is ironic because I had to lead worship the following morning at church.  I am excited for my new brother Alex.  He fits in well with the family. I also know that MJ and Alex fit so well together, they will take good care of each other.  They are off in Hawaii avoiding our stormy weather and enjoying the sun, beach and ocean!  It has been a great time to see the family both the Doolittle side and they Lyford side.  I am very blessed to have the relatives I have!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yeh you updated your blog!!!! :) We have the best family!!!! :) I hope we don't have to wait till my wedding next to all be together again. If that's the case I need to begin the search now!! :) xoxo