Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas


Christmas was good.  It was nice to spend time with the family but of course it wasn't complete with out Janelle.  She is in Minnesota until the 30th.  Mom served up some fantastic food. Of course we played apples to apples and the snow was beautiful!  Bo enjoyed chasing snow balls but he could never find them, this is what he looked like after trying to catch one.  
Tonight is my last night at Canlis, there is excitement and sadness as I move on to a new chapter of my book.  I just finished applying for my first position as a law enforcement ranger for summer work after the ranger academy, how exciting and scary.  For those of you who don't know the academy starts Monday and will take place at Skagit Valley College in Mt. Vernon.  I will be staying there 4-5 nights a week. A church friend introduced me to his parents to stay with them while I am away from home.  Janelle and I drove up to meet them last week.  They are such nice people, the whole process of this academy is a blessing and I look forward to new relationships ahead of me.  It will be hard with out my number one fan but I am excited!  Janelle is going to drive up to Mt Vernon for New Years, that should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Sara said...

How is it all going Dooey??? Can't wait to read all about it! :) Happy New Year to you and Janelle! Miss you guys! XOXO